Video of SecondChanceTuesday Panel
Courtesy of Lloyd Davis at Perfect Path, the full video of the SecondChanceTuesday panel is up on YouTube. It’s a full 39 minutes and there no direct access to sequences given it’s flash streaming, so it’s fairly painful to get to the better moments. It’s a good watch for entrepreneurs trying to get a read on VC style and way of thinking.
YouTube has some way to go in delivering long-form structured videos in a usable way.
- appropriate production quality
- direct access to sequences within a video without having to wait for the progressive download (I guess HTTP streaming can address this)
- automated text tagging of content
- ability to search within the transcript of a single video and access related content in a click
- abitlity to search on images opens up a bunch more possibilities
Some way to go, a lot left to invent…